- Back to school 2017: 3 from Pioneer’s Class of 2010 will be new AAPS teachers this year
- What’s a 12-letter term for impressive? Peter Collins, whose 100th (!) crossword puzzle will soon be published in The New York Times
- Pioneer graduate commissioned by violinists from 35 countries; will bring world together through music
- Huron graduate awarded scholarship; hopes to change lives through music therapy
- `The Color of our Dreams’ mural unveiled at Scarlett Middle School
Skyline CMPP teacher Pat Jenkins and MEEMIC representative Stuart Gordon show off the $1,000 donation. Behind them are the Skyline seniors who are the first to complete the 3-year Communications, Media and Public Policy magnet.