- Alivia Maus, Dicken Elementary first grade teacher
- Ritchie Coleman retires as Pittsfield Township’s longtime liaison to AAPS; described as ‘servant to all’
- Pioneer Symphony Orchestra to hold preview concert Dec. 13 prior to attending prestigious Midwest Clinic
- Skyline Anti-Bullying Club offers supportive atmosphere for students
- Burns Park students get a taste for keeping cool under pressure in “Chopped Assembly”
Skyline CMPP teacher Pat Jenkins and MEEMIC representative Stuart Gordon show off the $1,000 donation. Behind them are the Skyline seniors who are the first to complete the 3-year Communications, Media and Public Policy magnet.