- 30 seconds with: Rec & Ed’s Junior Golf Camp
- AAPS celebrates the 40th anniversary of Safety Town
- Martial arts, music, and more: Students demo skills learned at new Rec & Ed Chinese Culture Camp
- Multilingual students thrive in 2019 SESLA program
- Dance, music, art: Rec & Ed’s “Dance around the World” class is creative summertime fun
Washtenaw Community College nursing students bring a healthy message to Carpenter Elementary School youngsters with their Teddy Bear Clinic.
SCHOOL BELLS Following is a series of news briefs from The Ann Arbor Public Schools. Student and staff achievements and news of note in the school community may be submitted for publication. E-mail information to …
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.