- Profile: Before heading to Holy Cross, Pioneer’s Lowder has a few things to cross off his to-do list
- Lawton students applaud longtime volunteer on her 90th birthday
- Community High School’s beloved matriarch is still going strong—and loving it—after 33 years
- Action-packed AAPS District STEAM Expo showcases students’ creativity, ingenuity
- Bianka VonKulajta, Westerman Preschool & Family Center social worker
Washtenaw Community College nursing students bring a healthy message to Carpenter Elementary School youngsters with their Teddy Bear Clinic.
SCHOOL BELLS Following is a series of news briefs from The Ann Arbor Public Schools. Student and staff achievements and news of note in the school community may be submitted for publication. E-mail information to …
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.