By Tara Cavanaugh
Lakewood Principal Michael Johnson promised any student who participated in fundraising for the school’s Jump Rope for Heart Event and earned more than $50 would be able to pie him in the face.
Turns out the incentive worked a little too well. The school raised $3,829.55 for the American Heart Association, and 26 students got to toss a pie at their principal. One student even got to throw a pie four times!
Related on the AAPS News:
- VIDEO: Toyota brings ‘World of Motion’ to Lakewood
- Motawi Tileworks field trip combines lessons in art, economics
- VIDEO: Famous Michiganders light up Lakewood wax museum
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
questions and feedback.
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story