By Tara Cavanaugh
Lakewood Principal Michael Johnson promised any student who participated in fundraising for the school’s Jump Rope for Heart Event and earned more than $50 would be able to pie him in the face.
Turns out the incentive worked a little too well. The school raised $3,829.55 for the American Heart Association, and 26 students got to toss a pie at their principal. One student even got to throw a pie four times!
Related on the AAPS News:
- VIDEO: Toyota brings ‘World of Motion’ to Lakewood
- Motawi Tileworks field trip combines lessons in art, economics
- VIDEO: Famous Michiganders light up Lakewood wax museum
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,
questions and feedback.
All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
Please note: any comment that appears to be spam or attacks an individual will not be approved.