The PTO Thrift Shop, a nonprofit that benefits the Ann Arbor Public Schools, is having a super sale on Labor Day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Ann Arbor’s 107one radio station will broadcast from the shop midday.
The successful shop turns its profits into donations for AAPS schools, clubs, arts, athletics and transportation. To learn more, visit its website, check out the shop’s Facebook page or follow the shop on Twitter.
- PTO Thrift Shop donates $100K to AAPS transportation fund
- AAPSEF, PTO Thrift Shop collaborate on late middle school busing
- Redefining fundraising: PTO Thrift Shop profits create cash for AAPS
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,
questions and feedback.
All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
Please note: any comment that appears to be spam or attacks an individual will not be approved.