When the Pioneer Theatre Guild presents FutureStars 2015, talented teens from all Ann Arbor public high schools will be singing, dancing, breaking, and rapping in front of an American Idol style panel of judges that includes teachers, alumni, and local celebrities.
The preliminary shows this year include “Movie Songs 2000-2015,” 107.1 Picks!,” “On Broadway Now,” and “MyTunes Now!”
The judges and the audience together will choose the three best numbers from each show to continue on to the final competition, where one performer will be named FutureStar 2015.
Last year, more than 5,700 people attended the FutureStars performances, with finals night selling out at 1,700.
Tickets may be available at the door one hour before each show, but because there is a good chance these shows will sell out, guests are encouraged to reserve their tickets for the preliminary shows and final competition at showtix4u.com beginning Jan. 7.
More information is available at <ptguild.org>
Tickets: All $10
- Movie Songs 2000-2015 Friday, January 16th, 7 pm
- 1 Picks! Friday, January 16th, 9:30 pm (students only)
- On Broadway Now Saturday, January 17th, 7 pm
- MyTunes Now Saturday, January 17th, 9:30 pm (students only)
Tickets: $15 (Adults), $10 (Students, 65+ Seniors)
- Saturday, January 24th, 7:30 pm
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
questions and feedback.
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story