- Christine Woelmer, Allen Elementary media specialist
- Skyline’s annual Black History Month Assembly again inspires with music, dance, art, poetry, drama
- Pioneer High School Athletic Director Eve Claar named Region Six Athletic Director of the Year
- ‘Bring a buddy to the football team — the more the better!” Harbaugh brothers inspire Pioneer football team to share the love
- Pioneer heading to nationals after winning the Michigan High School Ethics Bowl State Championship
Photos and video by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News
Clague Middle School held its sixth “Relay for Life” Friday, and since then have raised $2,500 for the “Block out Cancer” campaign with Mott Children’s Hospital. Clague’s entire 656-student population participated in the afternoon event of health-related activities, which included a school-wide relay, Zumba and yoga, and presentations from community members.