- Clague celebrates new status as “Michigan School to Watch”
- Huron Science Technology Engineering Program (HSTEP) holds first Design Expo
- Pioneer A Cappella Choir uses ASL in stirring performance
- Skyline Theatre presents powerful “Songs for a New World” this weekend
- Community High School jazz musicians wow ’em at Year End Blowout! at The Ark
University of Michigan Mitchell-Scarlett Partnership
Story and photos by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor For the past eight years, the University of Michigan and the Ann Arbor Public Schools have enjoyed a robust, mutually beneficial partnership. Last night, U-M and AAPS officials shared what they’ve learned from their collaboration. Tucked into …
Thanks to a partnership with the University of Michigan School of Music, Theater and Dance and the School of Social Work, along with U-M’s innovative “Third Century Initiative” Grants, an El Sistema music program is being piloted at Mitchell Elementary.
The “Digital Dialogue Cultural Exchange” provided students with a meaningful writing opportunity and a way to develop technology skills.