- Pittsfield students march, sing in school’s annual parade honoring MLK, Jr.
- AAPS Board of Education swears in new Trustees, elects officers
- AAPS now accepting applications for AAPS college scholarships
- FutureStars 2019 promises to feature outstanding talent; see highlights from a preliminary show dress rehearsal
- Monica Brennan, Angell Elementary second grade teacher
University of Michigan Mitchell-Scarlett Partnership
Story and video by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor Students returning to Scarlett Middle School in September will quickly notice a new addition thanks to students in the Summer English as a Second Language Academy …
The University of Michigan soccer team displayed the art and writing of 117 AAPS students at their soccer game again against Northwestern on September 24. Thanks to generous donations from the Malloy Foundation and the …
Story and photos by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor For the past eight years, the University of Michigan and the Ann Arbor Public Schools have enjoyed a robust, mutually beneficial partnership. Last night, U-M and …
Thanks to a partnership with the University of Michigan School of Music, Theater and Dance and the School of Social Work, along with U-M’s innovative “Third Century Initiative” Grants, an El Sistema music program is being piloted at Mitchell Elementary.
The “Digital Dialogue Cultural Exchange” provided students with a meaningful writing opportunity and a way to develop technology skills.