- Natasha Stewart, Logan Elementary third grade teacher
- Ann Arbor Adult Education will host its first job fair—along with free food distribution—this Wednesday, Nov 14
- Anna Courage, Ann Arbor Open teacher consultant/Resource Room teacher
- Young Men of Promise: Gabe Nwogu, Pioneer HIgh School
- Carpenter students celebrate 3,242 acts of kindness; debut song written by their music teacher
University of Michigan Mitchell-Scarlett Partnership
Story and video by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor Students returning to Scarlett Middle School in September will quickly notice a new addition thanks to students in the Summer English as a Second Language Academy …
The University of Michigan soccer team displayed the art and writing of 117 AAPS students at their soccer game again against Northwestern on September 24. Thanks to generous donations from the Malloy Foundation and the …
Story and photos by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor For the past eight years, the University of Michigan and the Ann Arbor Public Schools have enjoyed a robust, mutually beneficial partnership. Last night, U-M and …
Thanks to a partnership with the University of Michigan School of Music, Theater and Dance and the School of Social Work, along with U-M’s innovative “Third Century Initiative” Grants, an El Sistema music program is being piloted at Mitchell Elementary.
The “Digital Dialogue Cultural Exchange” provided students with a meaningful writing opportunity and a way to develop technology skills.