- Washtenaw County Public Health officials say time to think about immunizations
- Summer Learning Institute keeps students engaged
- New collective bargaining agreement approved with AAEA
- Couple reflects on their daughter’s kind spirit as the Forsythe community pledges to keep her memory alive
- AAPS celebrates the careers of this year’s retirees
University of Michigan Mitchell-Scarlett Partnership
Story and photos by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor For the past eight years, the University of Michigan and the Ann Arbor Public Schools have enjoyed a robust, mutually beneficial partnership. Last night, U-M and AAPS officials shared what they’ve learned from their collaboration. Tucked into …
Thanks to a partnership with the University of Michigan School of Music, Theater and Dance and the School of Social Work, along with U-M’s innovative “Third Century Initiative” Grants, an El Sistema music program is being piloted at Mitchell Elementary.
The “Digital Dialogue Cultural Exchange” provided students with a meaningful writing opportunity and a way to develop technology skills.