- Pioneer students create fleece blankets for patients at Mott Children’s Hospital
- 16th annual FutureStars set for Jan. 27; calls on students to ‘Rise Up’
- Tappan Middle School holds inspirational MLK Jr. Assemblies
- Colleen Creal, Pioneer High School guidance counselor
- Skyline senior Amanda Wilhoit finds her path on stage
University of Michigan Mitchell-Scarlett Partnership
The University of Michigan soccer team displayed the art and writing of 117 AAPS students at their soccer game again against Northwestern on September 24. Thanks to generous donations from the Malloy Foundation and the University of Michigan men’s soccer team, students and their families …
Story and photos by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor For the past eight years, the University of Michigan and the Ann Arbor Public Schools have enjoyed a robust, mutually beneficial partnership. Last night, U-M and AAPS officials shared what they’ve learned from their collaboration. Tucked into …
Thanks to a partnership with the University of Michigan School of Music, Theater and Dance and the School of Social Work, along with U-M’s innovative “Third Century Initiative” Grants, an El Sistema music program is being piloted at Mitchell Elementary.
The “Digital Dialogue Cultural Exchange” provided students with a meaningful writing opportunity and a way to develop technology skills.