- Spotlight on theater expands at every level; classes help students gain self confidence, practical skills
- Robert Cupit, Project Lead the Way teacher, Huron High School
- AAPS launches the first IB Career-related Programme (CP) in the state
- Profile: Sophomore quarterback giving Pioneer plenty of hope for now and the future
- Jill Wesley, Lawton Elementary fifth grade teacher
By Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor Low-cost. No-tech. And it works. Burns Park Elementary students this week put into practice a simple new way to make crossing an intersection a bit safer. And it’s as …
By Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor When AAPS teachers last year were asked to form Personalized Learning Plans for each student, A2 STEAM first grade teacher Caroline Semrau looked online to the Northwest …
“In any subject there is an opportunity to be creative, in any subject there’s an opportunity to collaborate, in any subject there’s an opportunity to showcase who you are, and I think this is a great way to do that,” said Pioneer Orchestra Director Jonathan Glawe.