- FutureStars 2019 promises to feature outstanding talent; see highlights from a preliminary show dress rehearsal
- Monica Brennan, Angell Elementary second grade teacher
- Making a positive impact is part of the job, says bus driver lauded for his concern for kids
- Skyline Theatre to present energetic “Get Hype” Jan. 25
- Celebrity Chef Jet Tila visits AAPS, encourages culinary arts students to travel, explore, work hard
By Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor Low-cost. No-tech. And it works. Burns Park Elementary students this week put into practice a simple new way to make crossing an intersection a bit safer. And it’s as …
By Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor When AAPS teachers last year were asked to form Personalized Learning Plans for each student, A2 STEAM first grade teacher Caroline Semrau looked online to the Northwest …
“In any subject there is an opportunity to be creative, in any subject there’s an opportunity to collaborate, in any subject there’s an opportunity to showcase who you are, and I think this is a great way to do that,” said Pioneer Orchestra Director Jonathan Glawe.