- Pioneer junior deals with grief through art; hopes to help others through her speech at TEDx Saturday, March 17
- Youth Art Month in downtown Ann Arbor
- Pioneer High to present 62nd annual Concerto Concert March 21
- Teens will speak on topics they’re passionate about during TEDx Youth@AnnArbor Saturday
- Inspired by speaker at school assembly, Tappan student is now selling her self-published book on Amazon
By Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor Low-cost. No-tech. And it works. Burns Park Elementary students this week put into practice a simple new way to make crossing an intersection a bit safer. And it’s as simple as carrying a bright orange flag while crossing the …
By Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor When AAPS teachers last year were asked to form Personalized Learning Plans for each student, A2 STEAM first grade teacher Caroline Semrau looked online to the Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) for specific ways to improve her students’ …
“In any subject there is an opportunity to be creative, in any subject there’s an opportunity to collaborate, in any subject there’s an opportunity to showcase who you are, and I think this is a great way to do that,” said Pioneer Orchestra Director Jonathan Glawe.