- Poet speaks at AAPS high schools prior to free screening of documentary Sept. 28 at the Neutral Zone
- Slauson Middle School’s new outdoor classroom lets students learn in the fresh air and sunshine while enjoying the garden
- Veronica Nowicki, Lawton Second grade teacher
- New pianos likely coming to AAPS middle and high schools
- AAPS manager helps victims of Hurricane Harvey; pilots Chinook that delivered much-needed supplies
Online social networks like Edmodo encourage students, like these King Elementary fifth graders, to give one another constructive feedback in a regulated setting that protects their privacy. By Tara Cavanaugh When you think about using technology in the classroom, you might think of students …
By Tara Cavanaugh An anonymous survey was conducted in January 2012 to learn what teachers, media specialists and principals think of the current technology available in the district.
As of the end of February, all AAPS computers are out of warranty. This means the district is facing rising repair costs and shrinking inventory, said John VanRiper, director of information technology.
Superintendent Dr. Patricia Green shares the district’s educational goals and how they relate to the 2012 Technology Bond. More than 75 staff, administrators, PTO members and union representatives attended an informational meeting at Huron High School on Feb. 29. The event kicked off the informational …
AAPS kicks off its 2012 Technology Bond campaign 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 29 at the Huron High School cafeteria.
By Tara Cavanaugh, AAPS News Service Wireless internet may appear to magically produce websites and media through thin air, but like any magic trick, there’s a lot going on behind the scenes. AAPS wants to improve its wireless access in schools, but it faces plenty …
The old eMac computers don’t have the hardware to support the software updates for READ 180, a reading intervention program used in grades 3-12. Editor’s Note: On May 8 voters in the Ann Arbor Public Schools will be asked to consider a bond issue to …