- AAPS launches the first IB Career-related Programme (CP) in the state
- Profile: Sophomore quarterback giving Pioneer plenty of hope for now and the future
- Jill Wesley, Lawton Elementary fifth grade teacher
- Westerman Preschool & Family Center welcomes nearly 350 students
- Valeska Bass, Clifford E. Bryant first grade teacher
Profiles of staff members in The Ann Arbor Public Schools
Bach Elementary School music teacher Kristi Bishop recently returned from a trip to mainland China, where she traveled with a delegation of 51 educators from around the country. “We were given such an opportunity,” she said.
Volunteers in The Ann Arbor Public Schools range in age from their 20s to their 80s and everything in between. They can be found in most buildings around the district.
Two Ann Arbor teachers and 12 students represented the area in a delegation to Hikone, Japan this fall. A delegation visited Ann Arbor as well.
Kathleen Wright and her illustrator husband, Jonathan, tie their love of Ann Arbor’s fairy doors into kindergarten lesson plans.
Longtime Scarlett Middle School technology education teacher Gary Graff said the eastside Ann Arbor school has always felt like home.
Ann Arbor Public Schools occupational therapist Raleigh Sadlier loves her work. “It’s a job that requires creativity, patience,” she said. “I find it challenging, frustrating and rewarding.”