- AAPS honors retirees at annual farewell dinner
- AAPS Board of Education objects to Michigan’s proposed new K-12 social studies standards
- Connie Myers, A2 STEAM special education teacher
- Pittsfield Elementary teachers make students’ last day extra special
- Denise Eaddy-Richardson and Wendy Reinhardt, Huron High School guidance counselors
Profiles of staff members in The Ann Arbor Public Schools
Volunteers in The Ann Arbor Public Schools range in age from their 20s to their 80s and everything in between. They can be found in most buildings around the district.
Two Ann Arbor teachers and 12 students represented the area in a delegation to Hikone, Japan this fall. A delegation visited Ann Arbor as well.
Kathleen Wright and her illustrator husband, Jonathan, tie their love of Ann Arbor’s fairy doors into kindergarten lesson plans.
Longtime Scarlett Middle School technology education teacher Gary Graff said the eastside Ann Arbor school has always felt like home.
Ann Arbor Public Schools occupational therapist Raleigh Sadlier loves her work. “It’s a job that requires creativity, patience,” she said. “I find it challenging, frustrating and rewarding.”