- Huron sophomores share their passion in displaying their Middle Years Programme Personal Project
- Pioneer students create fleece blankets for patients at Mott Children’s Hospital
- 16th annual FutureStars set for Jan. 27; calls on students to ‘Rise Up’
- Tappan Middle School holds inspirational MLK Jr. Assemblies
- Colleen Creal, Pioneer High School guidance counselor
Business professionals from the community volunteered to conduct one-on-one mock interviews with eighth graders, and the students showed off their new portfolios and best professional demeanors.
Forsythe’s adaptive physical education class, which pairs special needs students with general education “buddies,” sparks friendships and understanding between the two student populations.
By Tara Cavanaugh An Northside third grader is crashing to the ground in a melodramatic fashion, splintering her voice like a lightning bolt. And she’s not going to get in trouble. Just the opposite: she’ll get praised by her teacher JT Quon. Quon teaches elementary …
Courtney Boes, a health educator with Project Healthy Schools, shows students how much sugar is in their favorite beverages. By Tara Cavanaugh Middle school students are starting to make their own food decisions, so it’s important to learn just how much sugar is in their …