- Allen Elementary School one year after flood, readying for 2017-18 school year
- Back to school 2017: 3 from Pioneer’s Class of 2010 will be new AAPS teachers this year
- What’s a 12-letter term for impressive? Peter Collins, whose 100th (!) crossword puzzle will soon be published in The New York Times
- Pioneer graduate commissioned by violinists from 35 countries; will bring world together through music
- Huron graduate awarded scholarship; hopes to change lives through music therapy
Ann Arbor high schools are offering myriad choices on the stage this fall, with productions continuing throughout the month.
Washtenaw County health officials will host another H1N1 clinic on Saturday, Nov. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Pioneer High School.
A regional school millage proposal in Washtenaw County failed Tuesday, according to unofficial vote totals reported by the county clerk.
The Ann Arbor Chapter of the NAACP will honor more than 80 Ann Arbor students on Saturday, Nov. 7 during the group’s annual Freedom Fund Dinner at the Four Points Sheraton. Reservations must be received by Thursday.
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.