- 32nd annual College Fair to be held Wednesday, March 29, at Pioneer
- A2 STEAM’s visionary leader set to retire; will focus on macro side of education
- Skyline High School to present “The Diviners” March 24, 25, 26
- Cheryl Haller, Skyline High School College & Career Advisor
- The United States Navy Concert Band to perform at Pioneer High School March 17
Eighty one Ann Arbor high school students were honored Saturday at the Freedom Fund Dinner, sponsored by the Ann Arbor Chapter of the NAACP.
Ann Arbor high schools are offering myriad choices on the stage this fall, with productions continuing throughout the month.
Washtenaw County health officials will host another H1N1 clinic on Saturday, Nov. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Pioneer High School.
A regional school millage proposal in Washtenaw County failed Tuesday, according to unofficial vote totals reported by the county clerk.
The Ann Arbor Chapter of the NAACP will honor more than 80 Ann Arbor students on Saturday, Nov. 7 during the group’s annual Freedom Fund Dinner at the Four Points Sheraton. Reservations must be received by Thursday.
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.