- 30 seconds with: Rec & Ed’s Junior Golf Camp
- AAPS celebrates the 40th anniversary of Safety Town
- Martial arts, music, and more: Students demo skills learned at new Rec & Ed Chinese Culture Camp
- Multilingual students thrive in 2019 SESLA program
- Dance, music, art: Rec & Ed’s “Dance around the World” class is creative summertime fun
Washtenaw County health officials will host another H1N1 clinic on Saturday, Nov. 14 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Pioneer High School.
A regional school millage proposal in Washtenaw County failed Tuesday, according to unofficial vote totals reported by the county clerk.
The Ann Arbor Chapter of the NAACP will honor more than 80 Ann Arbor students on Saturday, Nov. 7 during the group’s annual Freedom Fund Dinner at the Four Points Sheraton. Reservations must be received by Thursday.
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.