- Kim McLean, Clague Middle School librarian
- 3 questions for: Samir, Haisley kindergartener
- “This program changed my life.” AAPS Adult Education proves pivotal
- 3 questions for: Odette Petrini, AAPS Adult Education teacher and ESL program facilitator
- LaKeisha Drummer, third grade teacher at Carpenter Elementary
The Forsythe KMO Club finished first in the state, out of eight teams, in the Knowledge Master Open held Dec. 4, 2012. The Viking Auks were defending the state championship they won last April. The …
Photos provided by Charles Davis. Carpenter Elementary students were treated to a Detroit Red Wings assembly Dec. 6. During the high-energy, interactive assembly, Red Wings representatives taught students about the importance of exercise and good …
If the Tech Bond is approved, the money wouldn’t be spent all at once. Instead, this detailed illustration shows how the money would be used during a 10-year period.