- Skyline’s Pat Jenkins named Washtenaw County’s 2018 Distinguished Teacher of the Year
- Carpenter’s Lisa Cope named 2018 Washtenaw County Teacher of the Year
- Community High’s award-winning The Communicator is 100 percent student-run
- Pioneer junior deals with grief through art; hopes to help others through her speech at TEDx Saturday, March 17
- Youth Art Month in downtown Ann Arbor
The Forsythe KMO Club finished first in the state, out of eight teams, in the Knowledge Master Open held Dec. 4, 2012. The Viking Auks were defending the state championship they won last April. The Knowledge Master Open is a contest that tests teams’ ability …
Photos provided by Charles Davis. Carpenter Elementary students were treated to a Detroit Red Wings assembly Dec. 6. During the high-energy, interactive assembly, Red Wings representatives taught students about the importance of exercise and good nutrition –– and they passed out all sorts of goodies.
If the Tech Bond is approved, the money wouldn’t be spent all at once. Instead, this detailed illustration shows how the money would be used during a 10-year period.