- Poet speaks at AAPS high schools prior to free screening of documentary Sept. 28 at the Neutral Zone
- Slauson Middle School’s new outdoor classroom lets students learn in the fresh air and sunshine while enjoying the garden
- Veronica Nowicki, Lawton Second grade teacher
- New pianos likely coming to AAPS middle and high schools
- AAPS manager helps victims of Hurricane Harvey; pilots Chinook that delivered much-needed supplies
The Forsythe KMO Club finished first in the state, out of eight teams, in the Knowledge Master Open held Dec. 4, 2012. The Viking Auks were defending the state championship they won last April. The Knowledge Master Open is a contest that tests teams’ ability …
Photos provided by Charles Davis. Carpenter Elementary students were treated to a Detroit Red Wings assembly Dec. 6. During the high-energy, interactive assembly, Red Wings representatives taught students about the importance of exercise and good nutrition –– and they passed out all sorts of goodies.
If the Tech Bond is approved, the money wouldn’t be spent all at once. Instead, this detailed illustration shows how the money would be used during a 10-year period.