- 32nd annual College Fair to be held Wednesday, March 29, at Pioneer
- A2 STEAM’s visionary leader set to retire; will focus on macro side of education
- Skyline High School to present “The Diviners” March 24, 25, 26
- Cheryl Haller, Skyline High School College & Career Advisor
- The United States Navy Concert Band to perform at Pioneer High School March 17
Eberwhite Elementary School students, parents and members of the community took part in the community’s annual “Wood Chip Day” on Oct. 16, spreading mulch on paths in the woods. The annual activity helps keep the woods walkable for the many people who use it throughout the year.
Ann Arbor Public Schools occupational therapist Raleigh Sadlier loves her work. “It’s a job that requires creativity, patience,” she said. “I find it challenging, frustrating and rewarding.”
Also in this edition: Washtenaw Community College nursing students bring a healthy message to Carpenter Elementary School and “School Bells,” a series of Ann Arbor Public Schools briefs and accomplishments in the Ann Arbor Public Schools community.
Washtenaw Community College nursing students bring a healthy message to Carpenter Elementary School youngsters with their Teddy Bear Clinic.