- What to do after graduation? Counseling Outreach Programs supplement the extensive support available in the high schools
- Marie Embry, Pattengill Elementary fifth grade teacher
- AAPS students study the biodiversity at future site of the Freeman Environmental Education Center
- All Hallows Band Concert set for Thursday, Oct. 18 at Pioneer’s Schreiber Auditorium
- Esteemed songwriter/composers talk to Pioneer students about their craft; new book
“I like to introduce them to art forms that inspire them and I love to highlight how impressive and deeply artistic they already are. This age group is constantly thinking and analyzing and growing,” Clague choir teacher Dianna Hochella on teaching middle school aged students.
I know school is a key for future success and that they’ll be there for a minimum of 13 years. So, why not enjoy at least 13 years of your life?
Deborah Joseph teaches kindergarten at Bryant Elementary. Photo by Jo Mathis. Deborah Joseph grew up in Detroit in a family of educators. She was an avid reader as a child, and would spend her summers …