Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, array given in /home/content/00/5048200/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5233
- Dancing, painting, exploring: AAPS’ youngest students are enjoying summer classes
- Thurston English Language Program makes learning language and science fun and relevant
- Profile: Thurston Elementary Music Teacher Yael Rothfeld, 2018 DTE Energy Foundation Educator of the Year
- AAPS honors retirees at annual farewell dinner
- AAPS Board of Education objects to Michigan’s proposed new K-12 social studies standards
Superintendent Jeanice Swift recaps the 2017-18 school year and offers a preview of what’s going on this summer in the Ann Arbor Public Schools. She also looks ahead to the 2018-19 school year.
This episode of the A2 Schools podcast is a recap of 2017 and a preview of 2018.
Highlights from the first two months of the 2017-18 school year and information about the WISD Special Education Millage Renewal.
A discussion about the memorable last 14 months for Allen Elementary including dealing with a flood and winning recognition as a 2017 National Blue Ribbon School with Principal Kerry Beal.
A discussion on Ann Arbor Public Schools International Baccalaureate program with the district’s Pre K – 12 IB Coordinator Kevin Karr.
Superintendent Jeanice Swift talks about work that took place over the summer to prepare for the 2017-18 school year.