- Rain moves Picnic Pops inside for 2018, still an amazing show
- Scarlett students learn how to handle job interview jitters on annual Portfolio Day
- Abby Ruehlmann, Clague Middle School English Language Arts teacher
- His grandmother’s kimchi inspires former ESL student, whose story wins national award
- World’s largest elementary science olympiad hosted by AAPS
A 30-second video of an ordinary-yet-special few moments at AAPS.
Video by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Unless it’s raining, Angell Elementary students are invited to spend part of their lunchtime walking around the building, stopping each time for a stamp from Principal Gary Court until a mile is reached after five treks. It’s a longtime …
Video by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Editor King Elementary Principal Mary Cooper says the school’s monthly lunchtime Anti-bullying Club is a way for students to learn skills and ways to be empowered to stand up to bullying. “They also get to meet a whole lot …
Video by Jo Mathis/AAPS District News Carina Sietz and her English 12AP class were deciding the best way to celebrate the Ides of March the following day. After reading Julius Caesar, they decided on Little Caesar’s pizza and Caesar salad. “It’s a fun little treat …
Editor’s Note: These 30-second videos capture some ordinary-yet-special moments at AAPS. They will be posted randomly throughout the school year. A2 STEAM fifth graders run a weekly Clucky Classroom Farm Stand at school:
Editor’s Note: These 30-second videos capture some ordinary-yet-special few moments at AAPS. They will be posted randomly throughout the school year.