- Pioneer bids a safe farewell to its senior class with all-night Senior Bon Voyage Party
- Muneer Khalid, Scarlett Middle School Strategies for Success teacher
- The Huron Players present ‘The Tell-Tale Farce’ this weekend and next
- Volunteers renovate, beautify the Clague Middle School courtyard in `town-gown’ collaboration
- Hannah Gottlieb, Clague Middle School math teacher
Articles by AAPS News Editor
Ann Arbor Public Schools occupational therapist Raleigh Sadlier loves her work. “It’s a job that requires creativity, patience,” she said. “I find it challenging, frustrating and rewarding.”
Ann Arbor Public Schools Superintendent Todd Roberts introduces this new online publication of school-related news and asks for reader feedback. The district also is seeking input from readers on a permanent name for the newsletter.
Washtenaw Community College nursing students bring a healthy message to Carpenter Elementary School youngsters with their Teddy Bear Clinic.
SCHOOL BELLS Following is a series of news briefs from The Ann Arbor Public Schools. Student and staff achievements and news of note in the school community may be submitted for publication. E-mail information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submitted photos must be in a .jpg format, 200 …
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.