- Allen Elementary School one year after flood, readying for 2017-18 school year
- Back to school 2017: 3 from Pioneer’s Class of 2010 will be new AAPS teachers this year
- What’s a 12-letter term for impressive? Peter Collins, whose 100th (!) crossword puzzle will soon be published in The New York Times
- Pioneer graduate commissioned by violinists from 35 countries; will bring world together through music
- Huron graduate awarded scholarship; hopes to change lives through music therapy
Articles by AAPS News Editor
Ann Arbor Public Schools Superintendent Todd Roberts introduces this new online publication of school-related news and asks for reader feedback. The district also is seeking input from readers on a permanent name for the newsletter.
Washtenaw Community College nursing students bring a healthy message to Carpenter Elementary School youngsters with their Teddy Bear Clinic.
SCHOOL BELLS Following is a series of news briefs from The Ann Arbor Public Schools. Student and staff achievements and news of note in the school community may be submitted for publication. E-mail information to email@example.com. Submitted photos must be in a .jpg format, 200 …
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.