Applications are due by March 12th at 3:00 p.m.
You may apply for all AAPS College Scholarships to which you are eligible using the online form at a2schools.org/scholarships. After you have completed the form for one scholarship, you will have the option to apply for additional scholarships.
In order to complete the scholarship application form, you will need the following:
- Information regarding your family’s household income
- A completed Recommendation Form (required for some scholarship applications). You can either provide us with a letter on letterhead or use the AAPS Recommendation Form. You can find the AAPS Recommendation Form here: https://goo.gl/WKpJpo
- An unofficial transcript provided by your counselor or another school official
Additional details regarding specific scholarship criteria and application requirements are available in the scholarship form above and at a2schools.org/scholarships
Questions? Email email@example.com
The AAPS News welcomes thoughtful comments,
questions and feedback.
All comments will be screened and moderated.
In order for your comment to be approved:
- + You must use your full name
- + You must not use profane or offensive language
- + Your comment must be on topic and relevant to the story
Please note: any comment that appears to be spam or attacks an individual will not be approved.