- 30 seconds with: Rec & Ed’s Junior Golf Camp
- AAPS celebrates the 40th anniversary of Safety Town
- Martial arts, music, and more: Students demo skills learned at new Rec & Ed Chinese Culture Camp
- Multilingual students thrive in 2019 SESLA program
- Dance, music, art: Rec & Ed’s “Dance around the World” class is creative summertime fun
The AAPS Board of Education voted at the Aug. 14 meeting to rescind the $100 fee for the 7th-hour class offered at Huron, Pioneer and Community High Schools.
The Board has instructed the AAPS Administration to further study this fee-based 7th-hour class program.
Trustee Irene Patalan supports this motion and looks forward to continue to study the 7th-hour class fee-based option. Trustee Andy Thomas commented that he supports the 7th-hour class fee but says the district is struggling with valuable things like the 7th-hour class and the financial situation of the district.
The board voted unanimously to rescind the $100 fee effective this school year.