- Pioneer junior deals with grief through art; hopes to help others through her speech at TEDx Saturday, March 17
- Youth Art Month in downtown Ann Arbor
- Pioneer High to present 62nd annual Concerto Concert March 21
- Teens will speak on topics they’re passionate about during TEDx Youth@AnnArbor Saturday
- Inspired by speaker at school assembly, Tappan student is now selling her self-published book on Amazon
Thanks to funding from the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation and the Ann Arbor PTO Thrift Shop, middle schoolers will be offered later busing home from after-school activities.
Omari Rush interviews a student during Portfolio Day at Scarlett Middle School May 15, 2012. The Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation (AAPSEF) is proud to announce that Omari Rush has been appointed Chair of the Ann Arbor Public Schools Educational Foundation for a two-year …
Parenting Magazine recently placed Ann Arbor on its list of top ten cities for education. The city came in at number ten. The magazine cited the district’s “unique diversity,” “stellar graduation rate” and a commitment to going green as reasons for making the list.
By Tara Cavanaugh Ann Arbor Public School PTOs could see a sizable donation thanks to its support of a study by the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute (UMTRI). UMTRI, in a contract with the US Department of Transportation, is organizing a 3,000-participant study of …
Many AAPS buildings have their own gardens, some which were born this spring. The blooming gardens, each as unique as their respective schools, boast everything from small basil plants to tall corn stalks –– and plenty of promise for fall harvest time.
Nine Pioneer High School athletes participated in the Summer Special Olympics held at Central Michigan University May 31 to June 2. The students took home eight gold, two silver and seven bronze medals.