- 30 seconds with: percussionist Brian Young, 2005 Pioneer grad
- First in a series: Q & A with Curriculum Coordinator Amy Deller-Antieau, District Science Department Chair, Grades 6-12
- Neighbor’s sidewalk art welcomes, inspires Allen Elementary students
- Being sent to the principal’s office: Not so bad after all
- Video: Westerman Preschool & Family Center welcomes students on Day One
Washtenaw Community College nursing students bring a healthy message to Carpenter Elementary School youngsters with their Teddy Bear Clinic.
SCHOOL BELLS Following is a series of news briefs from The Ann Arbor Public Schools. Student and staff achievements and news of note in the school community may be submitted for publication. E-mail information to …
Washtenaw County voters will consider a regional property tax for the county’s 10 public school districts Tuesday, Nov. 3. The ballot issue asks for two mills for five years. If approved by voters, it would be effective for budget years from 2009-13 and would raise an estimated $30 million, including $11.2 million for The Ann Arbor Public Schools.
The Washtenaw County Health Department plans a mass H1N1 vaccination for high-priority groups at Eastern Michigan University on Thursday, Nov. 5.